aspiraclip® med is a mini inhaler for the nose. The special composition of aspiraclip® med’s essential oils can already help against the very first signs of a cold like a blocked or runny nose, coughing, a sore throat and headaches. The germ-inhibiting qualities of the essential oil mix can also strengthen the immune system during an already existing infection and hence support the body by fighting viruses and bacteria. A preventive use in overcrowded spaces or while travelling can be useful to prevent any contamination.
The mini-inhaler, made out of skin-friendly medical silicon, has two reservoirs filled with three essential oils: eucalyptus, thyme and ravensara oil.
aspiraclip® med is used:
– For relief of the symptoms of a blocked nose
– Against symptoms of a cold and recurrent respiratory infections
Contraindications: Do not use aspiraclip® med if you are:
– a patient with hypersensitivity to eucalyptus or any of the other ingredients
– asthmatic or if you suffer from any other respiratory disease
– pregnant or if you are breastfeeding
– not suitable for children under 6 years.
Usable for up to 3 weeks
Store the mini-inhaler in the provided storage box and keep it shut. After opening the package, aspiraclip® med can be used for up to 21 days.
The date of expiry is printed on the package. It refers to the last day of that month. Do not use this product after this date.
aspiraclip® is patent-registered and made in Germany.